THE TINNITUS AUSTRALIA ROADMAP
The Tinnitus Roadmap outlines
key actions over the next three to
five years that will create better
support, better care and better
information for the many people in
Australia who suffer from
tinnitus every day.
Guided by the Roadmap, Tinnitus Australia will engage with partners in the community and health sector to create a diverse and dynamic network for professionals to:
- Share information
- Develop and deliver education and training about tinnitus
- Promote high quality research
- Develop new ways of supporting people
- Advocate for effective resourcing and national approach for tinnitus prevention and treatment.
THE ROADMAP IS OPEN FOR CONSULTATION UNTIL APRIL 2ND, 2021
We encourage you to download the Roadmap here, and register your interest in the consultation process in the registration form on this page.
We want to hear your ideas about how we can take the work of TA forward and create a movement for change across Australia.
We welcome your thoughts on the questions for discussion included in the Roadmap, as well as any other views you might have about:
- The main goals of TA over the next three years
- Achievable, but aspirational, actions and projects we should undertake to reach these goals
- Likeminded organisations and individuals with whom we can partner to deliver our objectives.